|Revenge is Sweet|
|Series 07, Episode 04|
|Airdate||3 February 2014|
|Previous||The Man Who Drew Tomorrow|
|Next||The Shadow Games|
Revenge is Sweet is episode 4 of Series 7.
When government food advisor George Monoblot is fired after protesting the dangers of a revolutionary sugar substitute, Cupodium, he seeks revenge and enlists the help of President Carlotta of Cartania. They put a new substance, Cupodium Triple X, into cupcakes, which are selling by the millions. The first stage of the compound is happiness. However, the second is rage. Dan and Aneshia are captured by Carlotta, so it is up to Keri to get the antidote. She tells George Monoblot that Carlotta is double crossing him and together they release the antidote into the rain.
Meanwhile, Mr Flatley becomes happy and proposes to Mrs King. As he enters the second stage, rage, she enters the first. During the climax of the episode, Mrs King, Lady J, Roly, and the Saint Hearts students dance in school entrance.
- References to the spy genre.
- ”Green Finger” -- The title is a reference to the James Bond novel and film “Goldfinger”.
- ”High School Spy Movie” -- Sydney Barbour references “From Russia with Love”.
- ”Mission: Incredible”
- “Spy Game” -- in “What, Micah Worry?” Micah Simms must expose a traitor who is a friend of the United States president.
- The title is a reference to “Mission: Impossible”.
- The theft is similiar to the first “Mission: Impossible” film and several of the “Mission: Impossible” series episodes.
- The method used to expose Janus as a KORPS agent is similiar to the storylines seen in “Mission: Impossible” when the Impossible Missions Force needed to convince someone that a trusted advisor had changed loyalties.
- ”Moontaker” -- The title is a reference to the James Bond novel and film “Moonraker”
- ”Mrs King - License to Spy” -- The title is a reference to a license to kill.
- ”Old School” -- The episode is a parody of 1960’s spy films.
- ”Revenge is Sweet”
- ”The Others” -- James Blond is parody of James Bond
- ”We Need to Talk About KORTEX” -- Stella Knight is seen reading the James Bond novel “The Spy Who Loved Me”.
- An artifical food is central to the storyline.
- "Fit to Wurst"
- "Revenge is Sweet"
- First episode of the series where KORPS have not been involved.
- This episode opened similarly to "The Mayze", with someone being dragged on-screen.
- The title refers to the fact that George Monoblot's revenge scheme is based on a sweet food.
- In this episode George Monoblot wears a ceremonial robe and head scarf similar to the Grand Master's.
- During a news report with Monoblot, one of the captions read "Derren Beige signs book deal", linking to the previous episode, "The Man Who Drew Tomorrow".
- Another caption reads, "Water-polo match cancelled due to rain", foreshadowing the ending of the episode where Keri Summers used the rain to dilute the Cupodium XXX Antidote.
- Cupodium XXX is a parody of: Cupid, XXX, and Triple X.